ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems
Quality management is the cornerstone of any organization that wants to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
ISO 9001:2015 Standard defines requirements for a quality management system (QMS) and it is the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series.
It helps organizations establish processes with customers, suppliers, regulators, and employees to consistently provide products or services that satisfy those stakeholders’ needs.
We are over 10 years in the industry and helped hundreds of businesses to acquire their ISO Certificates in Singapore.
So contact us Today! to get your certificate and increase your Brand Value.
Fill this form to Get a FREE Quote
What is ISO 9001:2015 Standard?
ISO 9001 is the international standard defining requirements for a quality management system.
Organizations use quality to point out how well they provide products and services that satisfy consumer and regulatory requirements.
This is the most popular of the ISO 9000 series and the only one to which companies accredited.
The first ISO 9000 standard was published in 1987 by the International organization for Standardization, a worldwide firm made up of national requirements bodies from 160 countries.
The existing version of ISO 9001 was launched in September 2015.
Benefits of acquiring an ISO standard:
ISO 9001 is an international quality standard that lets companies improve and monitor all areas of your business.
Some of the most benefits of ISO 9001 certification include:
- Providing consumers with products that maintain consistent quality and aesthetic appeal
- Ensuring regulatory standards are met or exceeded in all markets
- Improving efficiency by reducing variation and waste
- The company’s product quality is improved.
- An ISO 9001 certification improves efficiency by reducing both cost and time.
- The company acquired international recognition.
The process of Assessment for ISO 9001
The ISO 9001 process for assessment ensures that each company has the infrastructure in place to provide products and services of high quality.
In order to get ISO 9001 certification completed, you should appoint an assessor who has experience with the process and implementing it across the entire company.
This will give you the best quality management system that suits your business. It will provide you with a system to consistently and continuously monitor the quality of your products or services.
Furthermore, an external assessor brings in expertise and best practices from a wider industry perspective. Ensuring your management system meets the requirements of ISO 9001 is a necessary step in order to pass an audit.
Consider the following when obtaining ISO 9001:
Gain employees’ support throughout the organisation
- Allow 1 to 2 months to achieve certification
- Conduct information gathering on current systems
- Review and improve systems in line with the ISO 9001 standard.
- Ensure you have a current quality manual that meets the requirements of ISO 9001
- Find out where the quality is lacking
- Create an action plan for monitoring
- Ensure all employees are up to date with the necessary training
- Perform management reviews and internal audits
- Set a date for your ISO 9001 audit
How BMS will help you to get your ISO 9001?
Obtaining an ISO certification is one of the tedious job on the planet. So we know the frustration and stress to gather all the required documents.
But the good news is, we will assist you in every step, such as arranging the supporting documents to conduct the assessor auditing. So what’s waiting for, contact us now to get a free quote today.
How We Can Help You
Please complete this Quote Request Form so that we can better understand your company and needs. This information will help us accurately assess your organization’s requirements and present a certification proposal.
Once you’ve submitted your proposal, we will contact you to book an appointment with a BMS assessor.
Following a successful review and audit, an organisation can be certified to the standard if it meets the requirements. You will receive a hard copy as well as a soft (PDF) copy.